FET College Series Electronic Control and Digital Electronics Level 2
Author: Hendricks, A; Fritz, W; Kallis, D
This series is designed to meet the needs of students and lecturers of the National Certificate Vocational. Features for the student include:
• Easy-to-understand language;
• Real-life examples;
• A key word feature for important subject terms;
• A dictionary feature for difficult words;
• A reflect-on-how-you-learn feature to explore personal learning styles;
• Workplace-oriented activities; and
• Chapter summaries that are useful for exam revision.
Features for the lecturer include:
• A curriculum matrix to link Learning Activities and Topic/Module Assessments with curriculum outcomes;
• Topic/Module summaries that are cross-referenced;
• Comprehensive assessment sections each with an integrated task and a dedicated test; and
• A Lecturer Guide with practice exam papers.