Spot On is everything teachers need to help learners pass – in one comprehensive course. Written by teachers in accessible, easy-to-understand language, the teachers’ guides reduce preparation time, allowing teachers to focus on improving results.
Complete CAPS curriculum coverage
- Provides the activities and examples learners need to complete the Programme of Assessment
- Term and week breakdowns according to CAPS for easy planning
- Full Formal Assessment Tasks.
Developed by teachers, for teachers
- Structured to encourage classroom interaction
- Helpful hints, tips and additional information on the content
- Comprehensive teachers' guide with easy-to-use planning material
- Teaching guidelines
- Formal Assessments Tasks
- Revision tests and exams.
Clear, accessible content
- Learners’ book has a clear, predictable structure
- Concise content that is fully CAPS-aligned
- Simple step-by-step approach to concept development
- Keywords explain new and important words
- Carefully selected and worked Mathematics examples.