We have a great deal of experience in the delivery of ‘end-to-end’ assessment and testing services and we work extensively with clients in the public and private sectors, locally and internationally.
In South Africa, we provide customised assessment services – including test development, test delivery and results analysis – to education departments across the country. We have teams of psychometricians whose core responsibility it is to work with data from Pearson’s different testing and assessment projects around the world. We can then combine this global expertise with our understanding and knowledge of the local education sector to produce high quality analysis and results.
Our services include:
- registering candidates
- developing item banks, test creation and assessment management software
- publishing tests and exams: production, editorial and pre-press
- printing, packaging and distribution of assessments
- test administration
- capturing tests and exams (scanning and data capturing)
- marking and moderation
- analysing test/exam results
- assessment advice and review (including lessons learnt and governance)