MGI Alumnus, Andani Masikhwa (24) is a former pre-degree and BSC Computer Science graduate who obtained his degree with cum laude. He obtained twenty-one distinctions, four certificates of excellence for having an average of 75%, cour certificates for merit for an average of 80% and above four certificates of achievement for an average of 70% and above, and best database achievement recipient in his 3rd year IT project.
Pearson Southern Africa operates in 11 countries in sub-Saharan Africa (we publish in over 58 African languages), combining extensive local knowledge with global expertise and resources to give Southern African education the best possible products and services.
We are partners to ministries of education, students, parents and teachers and offer learning resources from early childhood development to formal schooling to vocational academic and further education.
As a company that is committed to improving the lives of learners through a global pledge to education, we:
- Research, pilot and test all our materials
- Provide quality-controlled assessment and testing services
- Develop and confer internationally recognised qualifications
- Deliver professional teacher development programmes focused on transforming the quality of teaching and improving learner performance
- Provide an holistic approach to school improvement through our school turnaround programmes.
Through the Pearson Marang Educational Trust we have managed to improve the results of some of the poorest performing schools in the country. We believe this proves that change can happen and that public/private partnerships have a major role to play in the transformation of education in Southern Africa.
We believe we have a vital and active role to play in continuing to find solutions to our education problems.
Pearson remains the world's leading learning company.
Browse through our selection of material below and keep learning about the products and services we offer.