Pearson Southern Africa operates in 11 countries in sub-Saharan Africa (we publish in over 58 African languages), combining extensive local knowledge with global expertise and resources to give Southern African education the best possible products and services.
We are partners to ministries of education, students, parents and teachers and offer learning resources from early childhood development to formal schooling to vocational academic and further education.
As a company that is committed to improving the lives of learners through a global pledge to education, we:
- Research, pilot and test all our materials
- Provide quality-controlled assessment and testing services
- Develop and confer internationally recognised qualifications
- Deliver professional teacher development programmes focused on transforming the quality of teaching and improving learner performance
- Provide an holistic approach to school improvement through our school turnaround programmes.
Browse through our selection of material below and keep learning about the products and services we offer.